In the event of power loss to your building, emergency lighting can guide you and your staff or tenants out of the building. It is our job to ensure that these lights are in top condition and capable of illuminating an area for the necessary amount of time to get to safety.
We ensure proper E-Light Inspection by:
- Checking of the battery terminal and leads
- Testing to make certain the unit will operate for at least 90 minutes (OSHA, NFPA & NEC standards)
- Checking of bulbs and lamps to ensure proper function
- Testing and adjusting the PC board voltage
- Replacing batteries (as well as disposal)