As a full service fire protection company that assists all of Southern California, we are able to distribute, design, install and maintain a complete array of fire protection equipment and services. Mike Green Fire Protection is a “single source” which means that we can provide you with everything you need for fire protection, a true one-stop-shop for commercial, industrial, retail and residential customers. We proudly serve Southern California communities such as:
- Los Angeles
- Van Nuys
- Santa Monica
- San Fernando
- And many more!
Where ever you are in Southern California, you are in good hands with Mike Green Fire Protection.
Fire Sprinkler Systems and Services:
Mike Green Fire Protection understands how important an Automatic Fire Sprinkler System can be in a commercial, industrial, retail, or residential environment. In the event of a fire, automatic fire sprinkler systems can save lives as well as significantly reduce property damage.
Come to Mike Green Fire Protection for someone you can trust, as we have been a recognized leader in loss prevention for many years. Our expert staff have all been trained to expand, modify, inspect, and service existing fire sprinkler systems in all residential, industrial, retail and commercial settings. Mike Green Fire Protection has over 60 years of experience in servicing, maintaining, and testing sprinkler systems.
Our goal is to leave you feeling confident that should a disaster strike, your sprinkler system will work properly. To ensure that our client’s peace of mind, our professionally trained staff are ready to:
- Install fire sprinkler systems
- Repair existing fire sprinkler systems
- Maintain your fire sprinkler system
- Inspect your new or existing fire sprinkler system
- Help with Tenant Improvements
Benefits of Fire Sprinkler Systems
- Saving Lives – Fires do happen unfortunately, but when they happen to an unprepared environment, they are much more harmful. Letting the fire spread can weaken the building itself and spread toxic gases. Having a fire sprinkler system can stop a fire from spreading or even extinguish the fire itself. This can save the lives of the people within the building that is on fire, as well as the firemen who are trying to rescue those people. Fires can cause the floors and ceilings to collapse on the trapped individuals, as well as firefighters trying to save them, but this may be avoided by using a fire sprinkler system.
- Responds Quickly – When a fire occurs, it is supremely important to act quickly. While it may take a fire department up to 10 minutes to respond (sometimes more), a fire sprinkler system jumps into actions as soon as it senses a fire (and only activates where the fire is). This gives the occupants inside the building time to escape to safety, while simultaneously protecting other portions of the building from further damage.
- Helps control “Flashovers” – Flashovers are when a fire spreads from one room to another, all as the fire “eats” through the floor. However, when a building has a fire sprinkler system, flashovers can be minimized because of the quick reaction and water released by the fire sprinklers.
- Saves Water – A building that has a fire but does not have a fire sprinkler system, must wait for firemen to extinguish the fire. The time until the firemen get there, the fire is getting hotter and spreading, which means that the firemen must use high pressure hoses. These hoses can use approximately 125 gallons of water per minute, whereas a fire sprinkler much less water and are only activated once they sense a fire is near.