Portable fire extinguishers serve as your first line of defense in the event of a fire. We are authorized distributors of superior quality extinguishers from Amerex, Badger and Kidde, which afford rugged construction in a complete range of sizes for all hazard requirements. All are UL approved.
- Dry Chemical
- Wet Chemical
- Pressurized Water
- K Class
As part of our annual service plan, we perform regular maintenance in accordance with Fire Department, OSHA and insurance regulations, keeping up-to-date records of recharge and hydrostatic test dates.
Mike Green Fire’s portable inspection service includes:
- Checking pressure gauge
- Charging the weight of the unit
- Inspecting the valve and shell for corrosion or damage
- Checking the hose threading and if need be replacing the hose
- Checking the locking pin and resealing after inspection
- Ensuring the unit is mounted with proper hanger in the appropriate location
- Attaching a new certification tag
- Checking last hydro date
- Checking that the unit’s instructions are clear and accessible